From the list below, select the data gathering method(s) you wish to use and learn the best practices for implementation.
- Document analysis
- The systematic examination of program documents such as mission statements, training materials, and policy and procedures.
- Focus group
- A group of similar individuals who provide information during a directed and moderated interactive group discussion.
- A directed conversation with an individual using a list of questions designed to gather extended responses.
- The systematic observation of program processes or operations using checklists, scaled ratings, or narrative comments.
- Product analysis
- The systematic examination of any student or client created objects to assess the effectiveness of program activities or services.
- An ordered series of questions administered to individuals in a systematic manner.