From the list below, select the data gathering method(s) you wish to use and learn the best practices way to implement it.
- Content analysis
- The systematic examination of oral, written, or visual communication.
- A variety of research designs that use before and after, and/or group comparisons, to measure cause and effect relations.
- Focus group
- A group of similar individuals who provide information during a directed and moderated interactive group discussion.
- A directed conversation with an individual using a list of questions designed to gather extended responses.
- The systematic observation of behavior using checklists, scaled ratings, or narrative comments.
- An ordered series of questions administered to individuals in a systematic manner.