The Association of American Universities Data Exchange (AAUDE)  is a public service organization whose purpose is to improve the quality and usability of information about higher education. Their membership is comprised of AAU institutions that support this purpose and participate in the exchange of data/information to support decision-making at their institution.
IMA currently submits the following exchange items on an annual basis:
- AAUP (American Association of University Professors) Faculty Compensation Survey
- The AAUP Faculty Compensation Survey collects full-time instructional faculty data by rank, gender, tenure status, and length of contract; with total salary outlay, headcounts, and fringe benefits.
- CUPA (College and University Professional Association) Administrative Salaries
- The Administrative Compensation Survey collects salary and demographic data for selected administrative positions in colleges and universities. In general, positions at or above the director level are reported in this survey.
- AAUDE Survey of Benefits Programs
- This survey collects information on faculty benefit programs.
- Faculty Profile by CIP code
- This data collection will provide information about departmental faculty profiles, including both tenure/track and non-tenure-track populations, with gender and racial/ethnic parameters.
- Faculty Salary by CIP code
- The purpose of this survey is to allow comparisons of high, low, and average instructional faculty salaries by academic rank and appointment length within CIP-defined academic departments or disciplines. Average age and new-hire faculty salaries are reported in the data set as well.
- Graduate Assistant Stipends
- This item is for the exchange of general information about graduate assistant stipends, particularly research and teaching assistantships. Data elements include stipend amounts, headcounts and FTEs, required fees, cost to institution, and medical insurance availability and premiums.
Back to top 
- CSRDE Graduation/Retention
- The survey follows first-time freshman cohorts, tracking the year-to-year retention and graduation rates, from the fall of the first year of enrollment through the fall of their seventh year.
- First-Time Freshman Profile
- First-time freshmen application, admission and enrollment data.
- AAUDE Enrollment by Program
- The AAUDE Survey of Enrollment is a tool for collecting institutional enrollment. Its most distinctive feature is that it focuses on local academic programs rather than discipline or institutional totals yet can be used for producing those results as well.
- AAUDE Undergraduate Time-to-Degree
- This is an annual collection of summary information about the population of Bachelor's Degrees awarded by the institution.
- Missouri Tuition and Required Fees
- Includes debt repayment, building repair and renovations, and general operations of facilities providing student services and support.
- Includes library fees, assessment fees, educational fees, and other academic related fees.
- Includes general fees, registration fees, transportation fees, student organization and publication fees, student information systems fees, financial aid fees, etc.
Back to top 
- Undergraduate Alumni Survey
- The questions in this survey are focused on outcomes (employment and pursuit of advanced education), satisfaction with the educational experience, and education related debt.
- Current Developments Survey
- This survey collects a variety of quantitative data on revenue, endowments, fundraising, capital construction costs, tuition and fees, enrollments, faculty and staff compensation increases, and status of administrative computing systems. Qualitative information is also collected covering such topics as campus climate, academic planning and programming, and enrollment management issues. The final report presents data in summary tables and in chart formats. The qualitative information is organized by state and institution.
Back to top 
- Estimate of Faculty Salary and Tuition Increase
Back to top