State of Texas law mandates that the University submit a series of reports to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB)  on a semester or annual basis. The Office of Information Management and Analysis (IMA) fulfills this reporting obligation on behalf of the University.
THECB Detailed Data Reports
The Texas Higher Education Data Reports  fulfill provisions of the Higher Education Coordinating Act of 1965 as amended (codified as Subtitle B, Chapter 61, Texas Education Code, 1971). The Public University CBM Reporting Manual  provides a detailed description of data elements required for each report.
- CBM001 - Student Report 
- CBM002 - Texas Success Initiative Report 
- CBM003 - Course Inventory Report 
- CBM004 - Class Report 
- CBM005 - Building and Room Report 
- CBM006 - End of Semester Report 
- CBM008 - Faculty Report 
- CBM009 - Graduation Report 
- CBM011 - Facilities Room Inventory Report 
- CBM014 - Facilities Building Report 
- CBM00B - Admissions Report 
- CBM00E - Doctoral Exception Report 
- CBM00X - Students in Self-Supporting Courses and Programs 
THECB Accountability System
The Texas Higher Education Accountability System  is used to track performance on critical measures that exemplify the missions of higher education institutions.
- Current Report