The 12th Class Day Enrollment Reports provide the University's official enrollment data for Fall and Spring semesters as of the 12th class day. The reports are usually published mid-semester (after all data have been thoroughly validated).
The most recent semester's reports are available below. Please see the bottom of this page for links to previous semesters.
Fall - 2011
- Summary Enrollment Data 
- Undergraduate Enrollment by Current Mode of Admission, College and Gender 
- Headcount by Discipline, Classification, Ethnicity and Gender 
- Headcount by Discipline, Residence, Level and Gender 
- Headcount by Major, Classification, Ethnicity Totals  and by Gender 
- Distribution by Age, Level, and Gender 
- Headcount by Current Residence, Level and Gender 
- Semester Credit Hours Produced by Offering Department and Level 
- Registration by Load 
For previous reports, please click on the appropriate session.