Quality: Accurate and Timely Information and Analysis
- The information provided by IMA is clearly defined and presented, consistently accurate and reliable, and produced in a timely manner.
- We understand the priorities of our institution and strive to effectively support them.
- We hold the integrity of our data to be of vital importance and we develop and maintain internal processes that are intuitive, effective, efficient, reliable, and well documented.
- We anticipate our customers' needs and exceed their expectations.
- We are forward thinking and innovative in our approach to problem solving and analysis.
- Our staff is knowledgeable and we strive to answer any and all requests for official statistical information, both internal and external; we will always provide assistance and will direct our customers to another unit, when appropriate.
- Information that we generate is, to the extent possible, available to the University and the public on our web site.
Professional, Highly Motivated, and Well-Trained Staff
- We take ownership of our projects and tasks, both large and small, and are accountable for the quality and thoroughness of our work.
- We take initiative to provide information and assistance to our colleagues as a matter of course.
- The priorities of the organization take precedence over our individual tasks.
- We proactively participate in professional development activities and interact with peers to further our personal knowledge and ability to effectively fulfill our duties and responsibilities.
- We are creative and proactive in finding answers and developing new products.
A Stimulating and Desirable Work Environment
- We take pride in our team; we provide support, cooperation, information and encouragement to each other in meeting our goals and deadlines.
- We value integrity, honesty, creativity, hard work and attention to detail.
- We value camaraderie, a sense of humor, and food!
- We respect each other's tasks and roles and acknowledge the accomplishments of both individuals and our team.
- We try to see the best in each other, appreciating the diversity of our strengths and not dwelling on our weaknesses.