You must provide copies of transcripts from all senior colleges you have attended, no matter how briefly.  Transcripts should be submitted according to the Graduate & International Admissions Center (GIAC) guidelines, explained here. Any questions regarding the submission of transcripts should be directed to GIAC at 512-475-7391.  The Michener Center cannot answer questions about the uploading process or other transcript issues.