If you seriously intend to participate, you are encouraged to register as early as possible!
If you would like to receive an update once program costs are available, please contact us.
What is Included:
- Dormitory type accommodations (three/four beds per room) at Santa Chiara.
If not available, accommodation would be in apartments or at a nearby hotel.
- Tourist class hotels in Rome, Venice, and Pompeii.
- Physical plant and email services at Santa Chiara.
- Lunch and dinner, except when on fieldtrips and overnight excursions.
- Class fieldtrips on Wednesdays.
- Entrance fees.
- International medical insurance.
- Italian Study Visa processing
- Transportation by bus from Rome Fiumicino Airport to Santa Chiara.
- Class excursions.
- Meals not specified above.
- Beverages at meals.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Passport, visa, and permesso di soggiorno (permit to stay) fees.
- A $150.00 refundable damage deposit paid (cash or travelers cheque) directly to Santa Chiara on arrival.
- A $75.00 association fee paid (cash or travelers cheque) directly to Santa Chiara on arrival.
Some classes may have additional expenses for supplies, and special excursions planned by individual faculty members. Please check with your professor for information on what trips he/she may be considering.
For information about travel arrangements and program costs
, please contact
- Smilja Milovanovic-Bertram, Director
Program content and price are subject to revision. Notwithstanding any other adjustments, the price stated in any and all bulletins is subject to change as a result of fluctuation in the relevant foreign currency exchange rate, number of students participating in the Program, and/or any other circumstances beyond our control