Office of Accounting
VP1 - Crosswalk - Improved Payment Vouchers
What is Crosswalk?
- "Crosswalk" is a special software which translates Purchasing information into accurate Accounting transactions.
- "VP1-Crosswalk" will automatically create transactions on the VP1 documents.
What will be improved?
- VP1 - Cover Sheet - Sections more descriptive
- VP1 - Section 2 - Includes quantities from the Purchase Order
- VP1 - Section 3 - Creates transactions with accurate object codes
What resources are available?
- PF6 Help for each VP1 screen
- Commodity Class Code information
- PointPlus Help
- Accounts Payable email@example.com
- Office of Accounting Help Line 471-8802 or askUS@austin.utexas.edu
What training is available?
- VP1 - Crosswalk (PowerPoint slideshow) Updated 07-27-2010
Release date is October 25, 2003
For answers to frequently asked questions about VP1s, visit askUS