Nov. 23, 2009
Oct. 6, 2011
UTDRIVERS (The University of Texas Driver Record Information and VERification System) allows departments to enter driver license information for employees and track whether employees are authorized to drive a University of Texas at Austin vehicle. The UTDRIVERS system helps university departments by verifying departmental drivers' eligibility and insuring that departments conform to The University of Texas System Policy UTS157 Automobile Insurance Coverage for Officers and Employees and General Requirements for the Use of Vehicles.
UTDRIVERS is administered by the Office of the Risk Management.
(UT EID required)
- Driver Training Procedures - check with your department contact for the account number before you begin training
- I Drive Safely
- UT Fleet Management Services - 12 and 15 Passenger Van Driver Training
- UT System Policy UTS157 - Automobile Insurance Coverage for Officers and Employees and General Requirements for the Use of Vehicles
- Vehicle Insurance / Accident Reporting Instructions
- UTDRIVERS—Instruction for Delegates/Department Contacts
Lisa Shanks, Risk Manager
D8700 Campus Mail