Office of Accounting
Student Accounts Receivable
- Two-Factor Authentication Coming
On Oct. 27, 2014 the University will implement a two-factor authentication system, Toopher, to better protect the security of your online information on the My Bank Info –Non-Payroll and Emergency Cash Loan websites.
The authentication process will require your UT EID and password and additional authentication will need to be set up using your mobile phone or a one-time password. For additional information about Toopher, please visit http://www.utexas.edu/eid/help/#utdsf.
- Important Spring 2015 Dates:
- Undergraduate tuition due January 8 before 5 p.m., if registered by November 7
- Graduate tuition due January 23 before 5 p.m
- Tuition for added classes due February 4 before 5 p.m.
- 2nd and 3rd tuition installment payments due February 20 and March 27
- IRS 1098-T forms released by January 31
- IRS 1098-E information will be on the January loan statement
- Spring 2015 Payment Information is available
- Web cash loans are now limited to one per 30-day period.
SAR is located in MAI 4.
Office hours Mon-Fri, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Lobby hours Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Phone: 512-475-7777 Fax: 512-471-0212