small horizontal black line
askus icon

Office of Accounting

Contractor Services

The Office of Accounting processes payments for services provided by individuals (independent contractors) and reimbursements for non-employee travel expenses. The Contractor Services section of the Office of Accounting processes payments to individuals authorized by contracts and the APS/PBS.

The Office of Accounting is also responsible for calendar year-end reporting of nonemployee compensation required by the IRS on forms 1099 and 1042S (for Non-U.S. citizens).

For more information, see the Handbook of Business Procedures, Part 12. Independent Contractors or find answers and one-on-one support in askUS.

Contact Contractor Services

* Note: Best viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or later. Earlier versions may result in incomplete rendering of information. A free update of Adobe Acrobat Reader may be obtained from Adobe.