The My Employees page summarizes information about those employees accountable to the Reports to position. You can access this HRMS section by selecting the Employee|My Employees tabs on any HRMS header.
HRMS identifies the number of employees who report to you and provides the following information:
- Employee name and EID, which is linked to the corresponding Employee History page.
- Position Title (ID) – The descriptive, functional title that identifies the overall purpose of the employee's position followed by the position ID, which is linked to the corresponding View Position Details page.
- Job Title (code) – The title associated with the job code in the Pay Plan followed by the job code.
- E-mail – The employee's campus e-mail address.
- Campus Phone – The employee's campus phone number.
- Home Phone – The employee's home phone number.
- Assignment Begin – The date the employee was assigned to the position, which is linked to the corresponding Incumbent View.
- Pay –The amount and monthly or hourly rate by which the incumbent's salary is paid.
- Hours Per Week (percent time) – Number of hours assigned to the incumbent. Percent time equals the percentage of an assignment's total hours in relation to a 40-hour work week. (Click here for more information.)
- VA Balance – The employee's current vacation balance.
- SL Balance – The employee's current sick leave balance.
- CT Balance – The employee's current accrued state comp time balance.
- Overtime Balance –The employee's current overtime balance.