Off-cycle Pay Adjustment: Start
The Off-cycle Pay Adjustment: Start page allows you to create a document to process new additional pay for multiple monthly and hourly-paid positions on a single document.
To start an Off-cycle Pay Adjustment document:
- Begin on the Tools tab in HRMS, and select Create Off-cycle Pay Adjustment document (OPA) from the list of options.
- In the Reports To Unit field, type the unit code that owns the positions you want to update, or use the lookup tool .
- In the Creator Desk field, type a creator desk or use the lookup tool .
- Using the drop-down menu, select the Position Category for the document. Each position category is handled on a separate Off-cycle Pay Adjustment document.
- Click List Positions.
- Select positions to be included on the document by clicking each check box, or click Select All. If there is no check box available in the Select column, the incumbent has already been included in another document. A link to that document will display in the Pending Document column.
- If you need to change the positions to be included on the document, you may click Clear All Selections and start your selection process again.
- After you have selected positions for the document, click Create Off-cycle Pay Document to go to the Off-cycle Pay Adjustment Document: Additional Pay page.