University Business Officers Council (UBOC)
- Members of UBOC serve as business officers in a nationally recognized academic and research institution, as colleagues, visionaries and stewards in collaboration with professors, administrators and staff in the support of educational excellence.
- To serve as visionaries and collaborators leading sustainable, continuous business process improvement in an effort to lower administrative costs and increase administrative efficiency.
- To exercise financial stewardship protecting, promoting, and stimulating the financial strength and vitality of the University's assets.
- To provide the University community with clear, practical guidelines and training for dispensing fiscal responsibilities.
The members of UBOC uphold:
- Integrity – to demonstrate an unwavering commitment towards ethical business practices and financial reporting
- Collegiality – to support and foster an open environment for the free exchange of ideas
- Collaboration – to share best practices and practical advice concerning operational and financial challenges within the university environment
- Communication – to ensure that information is disseminated across the business environment in a timely and organized manner
- Accountability – to finish what is started and to start only that which should be completed
- Professionalism – to inspire others towards greater personal and professional accomplishments within higher education management