Additional Services Overview
The Division of Continuing Education offers a variety of special services, from conference facilities to course development.
The Division of Continuing Education is committed to the continued development and delivery of innovative ways to extend the resources of the University to people everywhere. Currently, we offer special services in five key areas:
- Conference Services
- Turnkey event and conference planning, coordination, and catering services through the Joe C. Thompson Conference Center.
- Meeting Facility
- Full-service, nonresidential academic conference and meeting space in the Joe C. Thompson Conference Center on the UT Austin campus.
- Performance Excellence (UTCPE)
- Organizational performance excellence training and consulting; examiner credentials; and awards application and recognition.
- Scoring Center
- High-speed survey and test scanning, holistic and analytic scoring, writing sample scoring, and state and national GED scoring services through the Distance Education Center.
- Testing Center
- GED, medical, and real estate examination proctoring services through the Distance Education Center.
- Course Development
- Professional Development Center provides customized course curriculum and training tools for professional development and career enhancement.