UEX Fall 2013 Registration
August 22, 2013
8:00 am–5:00 pm
Registration is still open for University Extension’s Fall 2013 evening classroom and online cohort courses.
View our complete Course Lists to find a class that works for you. Fall courses begin the week of September 2, 2013.
UEX offers two semester-based course options:
• Courses that meet on the main UT Austin campus after 5 p.m.
• Online cohort courses that you can take from anywhere
Need to fill a core requirement? Looking for upper-division course options? Here is a sample of some of our diverse course offerings:
• AMT 302 - Cultural Anthropology
• CMS 306 - Professional Communication Skills
• E 316K - Masterworks of Literature: American
• FIN 320F - Foundations of Finance
• GOV 310L - American Government
• MKT 320F - Foundations of Marketing
• RHE 306 - Rhetoric & Writing
Looking for more flexibility?
UEX offers more than 50 Self-paced Online Courses that can be started anytime from anywhere. These courses are independent-study and you have up to five months to complete the coursework.