:: Training Aids: Publications
New! The Beam Lift Handbook
This item is available in print and e-book versions.
This comprehensive new book is both a field handbook and a textbook. Authors Dr. Paul M. Bommer and Dr. A. L. Podio, industry experts and faculty members in the petroleum engineering department at The University of Texas at Austin, have outlined the goals and best practices for production beam lift systems. Using extensive graphics, illustrations, and mathematical equations, this one-of-a-kind technical manual fully covers the important aspects of beam lift systems and potential complications in daily operations. Includes a detailed glossary and index.
“Simply stated, this text contains between two covers more information about beam pumping than any other publication known to this reviewer.” – Review by Dr. S.G. Gibbs (click here to read)
Customers Also Bought:
• Oil and Gas: The Production Story (Pub)
• Calculation of Gas Volume Flow (AV)
• Production Technology (Course)
• Completion and Workover (Course)
Don’t Forget The Essentials!
• A Dictionary for the Oil and Gas Industry, 2nd Ed.
• A Primer of Oilwell Drilling, 7th Ed.