:: Training Aids: Publications
Quick Reference for Oil and Gas Measurement
This item is available in print and e-book versions.
The requirements of measurement in the oil and gas industry differ from those found in most mathematic guides and conversion tables. This booklet provides comprehensive information needed to understand and perform these measurement tasks.
- Mathematical Symbols and Signs
- Measurement Abbreviations
- Numerical Prefixes
- International System of Units (SI)
- Conversion Tables
- Temperature Conversion in Degrees
- API Gravity Conversions
This pocket-sized reference booklet is meant to serve as an easy-to-reach reference for crew members on a rig. ISBN 0-88698-218-9. 2007, 32 pp.
Also available as an e-book!
Customers Also Bought:
- Arithmetic for Rig Personnel (Pub)
- Measurement of Petroleum and Petroleum Product Cargoes Aboard Marine Vessels (AV)
- Basic Petroleum Measurement (Course)
Don’t Forget the Essentials!