Completion and Workover – Second Week
Covers acceptable planning, techniques, and equipment for completion and stimulation of newly cased wells. Also covers planning, organizing, and supervising remedial and recompletion operations on old wells.
Length: 4.5 days
Participants receive instruction in:
- Perforating and fracturing
- Primary cementing and squeezing
- Deepening operations and sidetracking
- Coil tubing and nitrogen
- Primary testing and evaluation of tests
- Measuring liquids and gases
- Accident prevention
Recommended book: Testing and Completing, 3rd edition, Revised
Included with Course:
Download a brochure for our Production Courses (PDF–560 KB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
- Completion and Workover – First Week
- Production Technology – First Week: Subsurface
- Production Technology – Second Week: Surface