:: Training Courses
Field Handling of Natural Gas—Emphasis on Operations
This course may assist in meeting requirements for DOT Operator Certification
Covers the general operation and troubleshooting of systems for natural gas handling and treatment from the wellhead to the gas processing plant for desired product specifications. Emphasis on the field handling and safe operation of field processing equipment.
Length: 4 days
Participants receive instruction in:
Included with Course:
Download a brochure for our Natural Gas Processing Courses (PDF–772 KB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
- Field Handling of Natural Gas—Emphasis on Engineering
- Natural Gas Measurement–Design/Application/Inspection
- Natural Gas Measurement–Electronic Flow Measurement
- Natural Gas Measurement–Fundamentals
- Natural Gas Measurement–Sampling and Analysis
- Plant Processing of Natural Gas—Emphasis on Operations