:: Training Courses
Natural Gas Measurement–Design/Application/Inspection
Endorsed by the Gas Processors Association!
This course may assist in meeting requirements for DOT Operator Certification.
Download a brochure for our Natural Gas Measurement Courses (PDF–692 KB).
To enroll click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of this page next to the class date you wish to enroll for.
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out a registration form (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find registration forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
Covers the basics of natural gas meter station designs, applications of the various volume determining meters including the flow conditioning requirements for orifice meters, gas turbine meters, and ultrasonic meters. Provides instruction and hands-on practice in inspecting dual chamber orifice meter runs. Participants receive handouts.
Length: 1.5 days
Participants receive instruction in:
- Meter station design and meter applications
- Orifice metering
- Inspection of dual chamber meter runs
- Maintenance and inspection of major orifice fittings
- Inspection of orifice plates
- Flow conditioning
- Pulsation effects on metering
Gas measurement technicians, analysts, engineers, and personnel who witness or audit natural gas measurement.
- Natural Gas Measurement–Electronic Flow Measurement
- Natural Gas Measurement–Fundamentals
- Natural Gas Measurement–Sampling and Analysis