:: Focus On Education - PETEX Courses: 65 Years and Going Strong
PETEX Courses: 65 Years and Going Strong
PETEX strives to make certain our course materials and instructors are best-of-class. With over 600 PETEX instructors, their credentials range from Bachelor of Science degrees to Doctorate degrees covering virtually every aspect of the oil and gas industry. The training materials, coupled with the industry operations expertise of PETEX instructors, make our courses a must-attend for individuals needing both basic and advanced knowledge.
PETEX trains to industry standards, and in 2007-2008:
• Trained over 1,500 students
• Of which, over 500 of students were international
• Sold approximately 50,000 publications
• Held 93 training schools
PETEX continues expanding globally, offering customized courses, on-site training, and new courses and content to meet emerging client needs. In late 2009, PETEX will conduct additional courses at its West Texas Training Center in Odessa. With customer service top of mind, PETEX’s success demonstrates our commitment to such service, with over 200 client companies sending employees through our training schools.
Thank you for your continued support!
PETEX Newsletter Spring 2009
In This Issue:
- Fasten Your Training Tool Belt: Advice for the Industry’s Young Professionals
- PETEX Perspectives by Greg McCormack
- Upcoming PETEX Rig School Reunion in London!
- We are PETEX
- Focus On Education - PETEX Courses: 65 Years and Going Strong
- Call For Experts
- New Courses and Publications
- Upcoming Courses Offered by The Center for Lifelong Engineering Education of The University of Texas at Austin