:: Upcoming Courses Offered by The Center for Lifelong Engineering Education
Fundamentals of Offshore Structures and Design of Fixed Offshore Platforms
Dates: April 13-24, 2009
CEUs: 5.6 Developed specifically for engineers, scientists, and technologists, this course reviews the fundamentals behind all types of offshore structures (fixed or floating) and applications of these principles with fixed platforms.
Design of Floating Production Systems
Dates: April 27- May 1, 2009
Developed for professionals seeking a full understanding of the design and construction of floating platforms. Attendees will gain insight into the fundamental design process and practices in the field of floating production systems.
For additional information visit: http://lifelong.engr.utexas.edu/petroleum
PETEX Newsletter Spring 2009
In This Issue:
- Fasten Your Training Tool Belt: Advice for the Industry’s Young Professionals
- PETEX Perspectives by Greg McCormack
- Upcoming PETEX Rig School Reunion in London!
- We are PETEX
- Focus On Education - PETEX Courses: 65 Years and Going Strong
- Call For Experts
- New Courses and Publications
- Upcoming Courses Offered by The Center for Lifelong Engineering Education of The University of Texas at Austin