:: We Are PETEX
Robert Streett, Editor, brings to PETEX all aspects of editorial expertise with research, writing, and editing experience as well as a degree in journalism and mass communications with an emphasis in public relations. As an instructional coordinator for the New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum and reporter for The Las Cruces Sun-News, Streett developed and produced an assortment of materials from technical manuals to feature stories. He joins the publications team as an editor working on updating books, working with
subject-matter experts, and preparing manuscripts for publication.
Elizabeth Weaver, Graphics Designer, has created award-winning work and has expertise as an illustrator and web designer. Her experience includes web graphics and code, creating logo artwork, as well as ads for catalogs, newsletters, and magazines. Additionally, she is skilled in a variety of software programs from Cascading Style Sheet coding to Photoshop. She has a painting showcased in the Santa Rita Room
in The University of Texas at Austin Texas Union Center. With her talent and a degree in studio art and illustration, Weaver brings to PETEX a breadth of experience to assist her in designing graphical elements both for print and online content.
PETEX Newsletter Spring 2009
In This Issue:
- Fasten Your Training Tool Belt: Advice for the Industry’s Young Professionals
- PETEX Perspectives by Greg McCormack
- Upcoming PETEX Rig School Reunion in London!
- We are PETEX
- Focus On Education - PETEX Courses: 65 Years and Going Strong
- Call For Experts
- New Courses and Publications
- Upcoming Courses Offered by The Center for Lifelong Engineering Education of The University of Texas at Austin