:: Training Courses
3.3 CEUs, 35 CPEs for TX Accountants (no prerequisites required), 30 CEs for TDI Licencees, 27 CEs for TX Landmen
3.3 CEUs, 35 CPEs for Texas Accountants, 30 CEs for TDI licensees, 27 CEs for Texas Landmen
Covers petroleum industry terminology, equipment usage, and operating procedures from upstream to downstream. Includes field trip and course materials. Customized, condensed course versions available.
Included with Course
- Catered lunch daily; beverages and snacks provided
- Exclusive industry field trip opportunity
- Extensive course materials including all instructor presentations
Course also available in a customized condensed version for on-site training.
Download a brochure for our Introductory Petroleum Courses (PDF–1.75 MB).
Length: 4.5 days
Participants receive instruction in:
- Petroleum geology and exploration
- Aspects of leasing
- Drilling operations and well control
- Production operations
- Petroleum transportation–offshore and onshore
- Refining and processing
- Macroeconomic outlook-upstream oil and gas business
- New employees
- Accounting employees
- Administrative personnel
- Anyone who needs a fundamental overview of the petroleum industry
- Elementary Drilling Onshore
- The Rig School™ – Intro to Offshore Operations – A PETEX Legacy for Over 35 Years!