:: Training Courses
Pipeline Technology – Week 2: Operations
This course may assist in meeting requirements for DOT Operator Certification.
Covers pipeline design, construction, operations, maintenance, and management. May be taken in one-week modules.
Length: 5 days
Participants receive instruction in:
- Product terminals and supervisory control systems
- Drag reducing agents
- Meters and measurement
- Power optimization
- Economics of pipeline transportation
- Mainline tanks and materials of construction
Engineers new to the pipeline industry or those in special areas seeking a broader view of pipeline operations. Also serves as a refresher course for pipeline engineers.
Included with Course:
Download a brochure for our Pipeline Courses (PDF–732 KB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out a registration form (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find registration forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
- Hydraulics for Pipeline Engineers
- Hydraulics for Pipeline Operators
- Pipeline Technology – Week 1: Pipeline Design
- Pipeline Technology – Week 3: Maintenance