Pipeline Technology – Week 3: Maintenance
Covers pipeline design, construction, operations, maintenance, and management. May be taken in one-week modules.
Length: 4.5 days
Participants receive instruction in:
Recommended book: A Dictionary for the Oil and Gas Industry, 2nd edition
Included with Course:
Download a brochure for our Pipeline Courses (PDF–1 MB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out a registration form (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find registration forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
- Hydraulics for Pipeline Engineers
- Hydraulics for Pipeline Operators
- Pipeline Construction Inspection
- Pipeline Technology – Week 1: Pipeline Design
- Pipeline Technology – Week 2: Operations