:: PETEX e-Learning: Petroleum Economics
PETEX e-Learning: Petroleum Economics
In this module you will learn:
- The business models of upstream, midstream, and downstream business units
- How each business stream makes revenue and is influenced by macroeconomics
- The business stream units that different types of companies operate within
- The variables that contribute to fluctuations in world crude oil prices and the common crude oil and natural gas pricing indexes.
- The factors considered in forecasting commodity prices and the relationship between price, investment, drilling rig counts, number of wells, and supply.
- Trends in world energy supply and demand.
- How upstream businesses evaluate prospective sites before drilling new crude oil and natural gas wells
- The factors involved in financial decision making for new oil wells
- How to complete a financial model of cash flow for an oil well
- How to calculate rates of return on investments in new supplies
The Petroleum Economics module consists of the following:
It should take you approximately 45–60 minutes to complete this module.
Recommended viewing resolution: 1280x1024
For multiple licenses or for use of Petroleum Economics in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to email@example.com