- The goals of well control
- Types of well and formation pressures associated with drilling for oil and gas
- The causes and signs of formation fluids entering the well
- Well control operations performed by the rig crewmembers
- Some well control methods used when a kick is detected
The Well Control module consists of the following:
- Lesson 1—Well Control Overview
- Lesson 2—Well Control Operations
- Well Control Glossary
It should take you approximately 45 to 60 minutes to complete this module. A passing score earns you a Certification of Completion.
Note: To best understand the concepts and processes in well control, it is recommended that you complete the Blowout Prevention module before you start this one.
Recommended viewing resolution: 1280x1024
For multiple licenses or to use the Well Control e-learning module in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to email@example.com