:: PETEX e-Learning: Well Service And Workover
PETEX e-Learning: Well Service And Workover
- The difference between well service and workover operations
- Types of well service equipment
- Some types of problems, their causes, and typical well service and workover solutions to those problems including:
- Equipment failure
- Excessive water and gas production
- Production of gas
- Poor production flow rates
- Depleted reservoirs
The Well Service and Workover module consists of the following:
- Lesson 1—Overview
- Lesson 2—Well Service and Workover Equipment
- Lesson 3—Equipment Failure
- Lesson 4—Excessive Water and Gas Production
- Lesson 5—Production of Gas
- Lesson 6—Poor Production Rates
- Lesson 7—Depleted Reservoirs
- Well Service and Workover glossary
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz. If you don't pass the quiz the first time, you will be able to take it again after 7 days.
It should take you approximately 75 to 90 mintues to complete this module. A passing score earns you a Certification of Completion.
Recommended viewing resolution: 1280x1024
For multiple licenses or for use the Well Service and Workover e-learning module in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org