:: PETEX Training in Electronic Format
PETEX e-Learning: Well Service And Workover
Catalog No. 93.M0810
Now Available: PETEX Well Service and Workover Module
It is not unusual for an existing well to require repairs or enhancements during the life of the well. In this module you will learn:
- the difference between well service and workover operations
- types of well service equipment
- some types of problems, their causes, and typical well service and workover solutions to those problems including:
- equipment failure
- excessive water and gas production
- production of gas
- poor production flow rates
- depleted reservoirs
The Well Service and Workover module consists of the following:
- Lesson 1- Overview
- Lesson 2- Well Service and Workover Equipment
- Lesson 3- Equipment Failure
- Lesson 4- Excessive Water and Gas Production
- Lesson 5- Production of Gas
- Lesson 6- Poor Production Rates
- Lesson 7 - Depleted Reservoirs
- Well Service and Workover glossary
It should take you approximately 75 to 90 mintues to complete this module.
In order to successfully complete this module you will be required to:
- Go through all the lessons in the module.
- Complete the practice items.
- Complete the module quiz with a passing grade of 70%. You will have 2 chances to complete the quiz. If you donít pass the quiz the first time, you will be able to take it again after 7 days.
At the end, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Recommended viewing resolution: 1280x1024 Buy the Well Service and Workover e-learning module:
For multiple licenses or for use of ‘Well Service and Workover’ for use in training, please contact us at 800.687.4132 or 512.471.5940 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org