:: Coming Soon
New, Full-Color Edition
This book introduces nondiving personnel to the procedures and equipment used in deep-sea diving operations. Updated by diving masters John Herren and Gene Lo Conte from Epic Divers & Marine, this edition provides a visual adventure into the undersea world of the commercial diver who services offshore rigs, platforms, and pipelines. With an increasing focus on offshore operations, this new edition is of special interest to all industry personnel.
Diving and Equipment, 3rd Ed.
New features include:
- Vibrant photos and illustrations
- Detailed accounts of operations and procedures
- E-book format and self-assessment also available
Video on Demand NEW!
Through the use of streaming technology, trainers and students can instantly access selected PETEX video files by using any web browser in virtual or classroom settings.
- Educational videos are an effective tool in transferring knowledge and skills.
- There are no storage concerns—you can access and view the videos and clips on the web.
- Access PETEX streaming videos flexibly— anywhere, any time.
- PETEX video products address a wide variety of subjects related to the oil and gas industry.
PETEX also offers animation clips of various detailed operations of equipment, tools, and processes. These clips provide exploded views of difficult-to-view parts, with workings clearly labeled and explained with voice and annotation. These animated graphics provide an excellent tool for demonstrating key industry mechanisms and operations. PETEX content is currently being transformed into video and animation product offerings. Check availability in the third quarter of 2010.
For more information, click What’s New.
Back to Summer 2010 Newsletter