2/28/2010For the next 100 days, Continuing and Innovative Education celebrates its 100th Anniversary by asking the question, “How do you fill 100 years?”.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
pdc students online courses video migrant impact lifelong learning 100 years judy ashcroft informal classes migrant student program austin liliya spinazzola petroleum extension service k-16 education center continuing education thompson conference center petex tips 25th anniversary linda glessner university extension migrant student recognition ceremony migrant student graduation enhancement program business professional development center olli how to ut online high school university of texas-university charter school