5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
ut online high school pdc online courses tips austin lifelong learning linda glessner 25th anniversary top award liliya spinazzola university extension informal classes continuing education impact migrant student graduation enhancement program migrant business olli k-16 education center migrant student program petex how to judy ashcroft video 100 years thompson conference center university of texas-university charter school migrant student recognition ceremony professional development center students