5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
online courses university of texas-university charter school petex migrant student recognition ceremony impact lifelong learning petroleum extension service ut online high school tips 25th anniversary olli utcpe pdc students business video judy ashcroft migrant student program how to liliya spinazzola thompson conference center university extension k-16 education center 100 years professional development center linda glessner informal classes migrant migrant student graduation enhancement program continuing education