5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
university of texas-university charter school k-16 education center petex lifelong learning professional development center petroleum extension service university extension tips continuing education utcpe migrant student recognition ceremony pdc migrant ut online high school liliya spinazzola 25th anniversary olli linda glessner online courses informal classes thompson conference center 100 years video impact migrant student program business how to judy ashcroft students migrant student graduation enhancement program