5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
online courses pdc students informal classes liliya spinazzola university extension 100 years ut online high school lifelong learning linda glessner olli judy ashcroft migrant k-16 education center video 25th anniversary petroleum extension service business impact migrant student recognition ceremony continuing education how to tips austin thompson conference center migrant student program professional development center petex university of texas-university charter school migrant student graduation enhancement program