5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
pdc olli informal classes continuing education linda glessner judy ashcroft austin students migrant student program professional development center university of texas-university charter school k-16 education center 25th anniversary migrant student graduation enhancement program liliya spinazzola university extension petex how to impact migrant student recognition ceremony migrant video business thompson conference center top award 100 years ut online high school tips lifelong learning online courses