5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
online courses 100 years professional development center video austin lifelong learning university of texas-university charter school petex informal classes business migrant student graduation enhancement program university extension olli linda glessner thompson conference center k-16 education center how to ut online high school impact liliya spinazzola petroleum extension service continuing education migrant student program migrant tips pdc judy ashcroft migrant student recognition ceremony students 25th anniversary