5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
linda glessner impact university of texas-university charter school how to online courses migrant student program university extension business migrant student recognition ceremony safety students migrant migrant student graduation enhancement program ut online high school professional development center pdc k-16 education center tips video austin liliya spinazzola 100 years continuing education top award olli 25th anniversary petex thompson conference center lifelong learning informal classes