5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
university of texas-university charter school business migrant student graduation enhancement program thompson conference center students petex continuing education tips petroleum extension service migrant student program 25th anniversary ut online high school judy ashcroft university extension how to impact video online courses migrant student recognition ceremony lifelong learning olli pdc informal classes migrant 100 years linda glessner liliya spinazzola professional development center austin k-16 education center