2/13/2012On Wednesday, January 11, Continuing and Innovative Education (CIE) held its spring 2012 Professional Development Day. Team members from all CIE components gathered to celebrate last year's successes and look forward to the future. Video and photo gallery included!
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant student program petex video 25th anniversary impact linda glessner liliya spinazzola pdc informal classes austin ut online high school olli top award university extension tips how to university of texas-university charter school migrant 100 years migrant student graduation enhancement program judy ashcroft migrant student recognition ceremony continuing education business professional development center students thompson conference center lifelong learning online courses k-16 education center