2/13/2012On Wednesday, January 11, Continuing and Innovative Education (CIE) held its spring 2012 Professional Development Day. Team members from all CIE components gathered to celebrate last year's successes and look forward to the future. Video and photo gallery included!
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
liliya spinazzola olli migrant continuing education online courses university extension migrant student program k-16 education center 100 years informal classes pdc top award tips thompson conference center how to students professional development center ut online high school linda glessner university of texas-university charter school lifelong learning business migrant student graduation enhancement program austin safety petex 25th anniversary video migrant student recognition ceremony impact