2/13/2012On Wednesday, January 11, Continuing and Innovative Education (CIE) held its spring 2012 Professional Development Day. Team members from all CIE components gathered to celebrate last year's successes and look forward to the future. Video and photo gallery included!
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
business university extension olli 25th anniversary informal classes how to continuing education austin tips top award petex lifelong learning ut online high school liliya spinazzola university of texas-university charter school linda glessner professional development center students k-16 education center thompson conference center impact migrant student program migrant student graduation enhancement program 100 years pdc migrant online courses video judy ashcroft migrant student recognition ceremony