2/13/2012On Wednesday, January 11, Continuing and Innovative Education (CIE) held its spring 2012 Professional Development Day. Team members from all CIE components gathered to celebrate last year's successes and look forward to the future. Video and photo gallery included!
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
lifelong learning 100 years pdc business how to professional development center judy ashcroft informal classes migrant continuing education k-16 education center petroleum extension service thompson conference center students online courses university of texas-university charter school linda glessner austin migrant student graduation enhancement program olli video university extension impact migrant student recognition ceremony ut online high school migrant student program petex tips liliya spinazzola 25th anniversary