2/13/2012On Wednesday, January 11, Continuing and Innovative Education (CIE) held its spring 2012 Professional Development Day. Team members from all CIE components gathered to celebrate last year's successes and look forward to the future. Video and photo gallery included!
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant student graduation enhancement program informal classes continuing education k-16 education center university of texas-university charter school liliya spinazzola migrant migrant student program petroleum extension service professional development center thompson conference center how to tips judy ashcroft pdc austin ut online high school olli lifelong learning online courses migrant student recognition ceremony impact linda glessner business 25th anniversary 100 years students video university extension petex