2/13/2012On Wednesday, January 11, Continuing and Innovative Education (CIE) held its spring 2012 Professional Development Day. Team members from all CIE components gathered to celebrate last year's successes and look forward to the future. Video and photo gallery included!
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
pdc liliya spinazzola migrant student recognition ceremony petex continuing education ut online high school students 100 years olli how to k-16 education center university extension migrant student program migrant petroleum extension service tips professional development center informal classes lifelong learning judy ashcroft online courses thompson conference center impact business linda glessner austin video university of texas-university charter school 25th anniversary migrant student graduation enhancement program