2/13/2012On Wednesday, January 11, Continuing and Innovative Education (CIE) held its spring 2012 Professional Development Day. Team members from all CIE components gathered to celebrate last year's successes and look forward to the future. Video and photo gallery included!
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
university of texas-university charter school liliya spinazzola how to austin migrant k-16 education center business 25th anniversary continuing education professional development center petex university extension linda glessner lifelong learning tips students judy ashcroft thompson conference center online courses migrant student program impact video top award migrant student graduation enhancement program 100 years pdc olli migrant student recognition ceremony ut online high school informal classes