2/13/2012On Wednesday, January 11, Continuing and Innovative Education (CIE) held its spring 2012 Professional Development Day. Team members from all CIE components gathered to celebrate last year's successes and look forward to the future. Video and photo gallery included!
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
business informal classes thompson conference center top award pdc 25th anniversary petex migrant tips austin linda glessner students university of texas-university charter school ut online high school k-16 education center university extension how to video online courses liliya spinazzola lifelong learning migrant student graduation enhancement program impact professional development center judy ashcroft migrant student recognition ceremony continuing education 100 years olli migrant student program