2/13/2012On Wednesday, January 11, Continuing and Innovative Education (CIE) held its spring 2012 Professional Development Day. Team members from all CIE components gathered to celebrate last year's successes and look forward to the future. Video and photo gallery included!
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
video petex online courses petroleum extension service migrant student graduation enhancement program linda glessner how to tips informal classes impact 25th anniversary university of texas-university charter school lifelong learning university extension 100 years migrant professional development center business migrant student program k-16 education center olli austin ut online high school judy ashcroft thompson conference center pdc students continuing education liliya spinazzola migrant student recognition ceremony