2/13/2012On Wednesday, January 11, Continuing and Innovative Education (CIE) held its spring 2012 Professional Development Day. Team members from all CIE components gathered to celebrate last year's successes and look forward to the future. Video and photo gallery included!
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
impact utcpe liliya spinazzola petex migrant student recognition ceremony lifelong learning 100 years video pdc migrant 25th anniversary continuing education petroleum extension service how to k-16 education center professional development center students migrant student program informal classes tips business online courses olli migrant student graduation enhancement program linda glessner ut online high school university of texas-university charter school thompson conference center judy ashcroft university extension