5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant students migrant student graduation enhancement program university of texas-university charter school lifelong learning university extension petex olli k-16 education center continuing education professional development center migrant student program thompson conference center liliya spinazzola 25th anniversary informal classes business judy ashcroft tips online courses pdc video linda glessner ut online high school migrant student recognition ceremony utcpe how to impact 100 years petroleum extension service