5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
thompson conference center online courses migrant student recognition ceremony 100 years tips how to impact pdc linda glessner petex business k-16 education center judy ashcroft university extension petroleum extension service migrant students liliya spinazzola migrant student program 25th anniversary university of texas-university charter school continuing education professional development center lifelong learning video austin olli migrant student graduation enhancement program informal classes ut online high school