5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
business migrant judy ashcroft petroleum extension service liliya spinazzola utcpe migrant student program lifelong learning 100 years online courses students olli informal classes university of texas-university charter school migrant student graduation enhancement program professional development center continuing education impact linda glessner 25th anniversary pdc university extension how to video k-16 education center petex tips migrant student recognition ceremony ut online high school thompson conference center