5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
informal classes business liliya spinazzola continuing education migrant petex students university of texas-university charter school video lifelong learning petroleum extension service thompson conference center 25th anniversary university extension k-16 education center pdc migrant student recognition ceremony austin tips impact how to olli migrant student graduation enhancement program ut online high school judy ashcroft online courses professional development center linda glessner migrant student program 100 years