5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
petex k-16 education center students judy ashcroft liliya spinazzola 25th anniversary professional development center impact 100 years migrant student recognition ceremony university extension olli pdc continuing education utcpe migrant student program informal classes tips thompson conference center lifelong learning ut online high school video online courses migrant petroleum extension service linda glessner how to business university of texas-university charter school migrant student graduation enhancement program