5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
ut online high school judy ashcroft petex k-16 education center lifelong learning how to university of texas-university charter school students tips impact migrant olli liliya spinazzola 25th anniversary migrant student program professional development center university extension migrant student recognition ceremony continuing education linda glessner online courses petroleum extension service thompson conference center austin migrant student graduation enhancement program business 100 years informal classes video pdc