5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
petroleum extension service video migrant k-16 education center judy ashcroft petex how to online courses ut online high school 25th anniversary linda glessner lifelong learning migrant student recognition ceremony university of texas-university charter school professional development center olli liliya spinazzola 100 years pdc informal classes impact students business thompson conference center university extension tips migrant student graduation enhancement program austin continuing education migrant student program