5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
continuing education petex austin tips petroleum extension service olli 25th anniversary ut online high school thompson conference center how to lifelong learning pdc online courses migrant student program impact university of texas-university charter school judy ashcroft informal classes linda glessner professional development center video 100 years liliya spinazzola business migrant university extension migrant student graduation enhancement program students migrant student recognition ceremony k-16 education center