5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
pdc how to migrant student recognition ceremony tips judy ashcroft 100 years university extension olli university of texas-university charter school video business 25th anniversary lifelong learning migrant student graduation enhancement program informal classes continuing education petroleum extension service petex ut online high school migrant student program linda glessner liliya spinazzola thompson conference center impact utcpe students migrant online courses k-16 education center professional development center