5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
thompson conference center judy ashcroft migrant student graduation enhancement program liliya spinazzola online courses olli 100 years impact business how to lifelong learning migrant student recognition ceremony informal classes continuing education migrant ut online high school pdc linda glessner video tips university extension professional development center petroleum extension service austin petex students 25th anniversary university of texas-university charter school k-16 education center migrant student program