11/28/2012PDC is proud to announce a new Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam review course starting in January 2013 at the McCombs School of Business. This course is designed to help students gain the knowledge they need to successfully take and pass the CPA exam.
- Dan Comstock in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- judi camerano in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Judy Ashcroft in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Happy Holidays from Continuing and Innovative Education
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
- Enrollment is open for PDC’s Spring 2014 Paralegal Certificate Program
- Meet Rich Priska, instructor for PDC’s Project Management Certificate Program
- K-16’s LUCHA ™ program helps Daniel Fabela Ramirez transfer school credit from Mexico to the U.S.
business impact students austin pdc judy ashcroft migrant student recognition ceremony migrant continuing education olli informal classes 25th anniversary tips university extension how to petex linda glessner migrant student program 100 years petroleum extension service online courses university of texas-university charter school video lifelong learning k-16 education center thompson conference center ut online high school liliya spinazzola migrant student graduation enhancement program professional development center