4/13/2012On March 28, Dr. Linda Glessner took part in a panel discussion entitled “Redefining Resilience: Leading Change through Strategic Analyses and Accountability" during the UPCEA's annual conference in Portland, Oregon.
- Dan Comstock in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- judi camerano in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Judy Ashcroft in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Enrollment is open for PDC’s Spring 2014 Paralegal Certificate Program
- Meet Rich Priska, instructor for PDC’s Project Management Certificate Program
- K-16’s LUCHA ™ program helps Daniel Fabela Ramirez transfer school credit from Mexico to the U.S.
- PDC’s “Excellence in Leadership” Combines Best Practices from Business and Military Sectors
- PDC deepens global partnership with Mexico’s Escuela de Mercadotecnia
continuing education 25th anniversary university extension ut online high school online courses business austin migrant student graduation enhancement program 100 years lifelong learning pdc olli thompson conference center informal classes liliya spinazzola how to impact k-16 education center judy ashcroft petroleum extension service migrant migrant student program petex video students university of texas-university charter school tips professional development center linda glessner migrant student recognition ceremony