3/27/2012On Thursday, March 8, the Sarah and Ernest Butler School of Music hosted a special concert for members of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at The University of Texas at Austin.
- Dan Comstock in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- judi camerano in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Judy Ashcroft in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
- Enrollment is open for PDC’s Spring 2014 Paralegal Certificate Program
- Meet Rich Priska, instructor for PDC’s Project Management Certificate Program
- K-16’s LUCHA ™ program helps Daniel Fabela Ramirez transfer school credit from Mexico to the U.S.
- PDC’s “Excellence in Leadership” Combines Best Practices from Business and Military Sectors
petex university extension migrant student program migrant student recognition ceremony continuing education impact migrant students 25th anniversary how to thompson conference center judy ashcroft petroleum extension service k-16 education center olli austin lifelong learning professional development center ut online high school business tips video migrant student graduation enhancement program liliya spinazzola pdc 100 years linda glessner online courses university of texas-university charter school informal classes