10/31/2010As a student with the UT Online High School, Chris Catino is able to create his own schedule. This flexibility allows him to conduct marine biology research, work as a scuba-diving instructor’s assistant, and volunteer with Meals on Wheels.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant student graduation enhancement program students migrant student recognition ceremony tips linda glessner video pdc lifelong learning business migrant judy ashcroft professional development center informal classes petroleum extension service austin k-16 education center 25th anniversary ut online high school migrant student program olli impact university of texas-university charter school liliya spinazzola 100 years thompson conference center university extension continuing education how to petex online courses