10/31/2010As a student with the UT Online High School, Chris Catino is able to create his own schedule. This flexibility allows him to conduct marine biology research, work as a scuba-diving instructor’s assistant, and volunteer with Meals on Wheels.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
pdc 25th anniversary students 100 years informal classes petroleum extension service migrant tips how to petex university of texas-university charter school video business continuing education university extension linda glessner online courses professional development center austin lifelong learning impact olli k-16 education center liliya spinazzola ut online high school migrant student graduation enhancement program judy ashcroft migrant student recognition ceremony migrant student program thompson conference center