10/31/2010As a student with the UT Online High School, Chris Catino is able to create his own schedule. This flexibility allows him to conduct marine biology research, work as a scuba-diving instructor’s assistant, and volunteer with Meals on Wheels.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
linda glessner migrant student program migrant how to k-16 education center university of texas-university charter school tips informal classes 25th anniversary petroleum extension service online courses impact thompson conference center pdc olli migrant student graduation enhancement program 100 years students continuing education migrant student recognition ceremony judy ashcroft ut online high school video professional development center petex austin business liliya spinazzola university extension lifelong learning