10/31/2010As a student with the UT Online High School, Chris Catino is able to create his own schedule. This flexibility allows him to conduct marine biology research, work as a scuba-diving instructor’s assistant, and volunteer with Meals on Wheels.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
impact continuing education lifelong learning thompson conference center informal classes olli liliya spinazzola how to professional development center petex migrant ut online high school linda glessner petroleum extension service 25th anniversary migrant student program video migrant student graduation enhancement program students judy ashcroft k-16 education center business university extension 100 years migrant student recognition ceremony university of texas-university charter school pdc tips austin online courses