10/31/2010As a student with the UT Online High School, Chris Catino is able to create his own schedule. This flexibility allows him to conduct marine biology research, work as a scuba-diving instructor’s assistant, and volunteer with Meals on Wheels.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
olli lifelong learning austin migrant student graduation enhancement program business migrant student program 25th anniversary students tips judy ashcroft ut online high school 100 years thompson conference center liliya spinazzola pdc migrant student recognition ceremony linda glessner online courses university extension k-16 education center university of texas-university charter school top award how to petex continuing education video migrant impact informal classes professional development center