10/31/2010As a student with the UT Online High School, Chris Catino is able to create his own schedule. This flexibility allows him to conduct marine biology research, work as a scuba-diving instructor’s assistant, and volunteer with Meals on Wheels.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
25th anniversary informal classes students university of texas-university charter school petex austin professional development center continuing education ut online high school migrant student program linda glessner online courses liliya spinazzola thompson conference center k-16 education center pdc video petroleum extension service lifelong learning impact migrant migrant student graduation enhancement program judy ashcroft migrant student recognition ceremony how to olli tips business university extension 100 years