10/31/2010As a student with the UT Online High School, Chris Catino is able to create his own schedule. This flexibility allows him to conduct marine biology research, work as a scuba-diving instructor’s assistant, and volunteer with Meals on Wheels.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
university of texas-university charter school professional development center university extension continuing education 25th anniversary linda glessner migrant student recognition ceremony migrant judy ashcroft petroleum extension service impact online courses migrant student program 100 years how to pdc migrant student graduation enhancement program students video liliya spinazzola tips utcpe petex k-16 education center ut online high school business thompson conference center lifelong learning olli informal classes