10/31/2010As a student with the UT Online High School, Chris Catino is able to create his own schedule. This flexibility allows him to conduct marine biology research, work as a scuba-diving instructor’s assistant, and volunteer with Meals on Wheels.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
lifelong learning informal classes judy ashcroft migrant student graduation enhancement program pdc top award olli tips impact liliya spinazzola 25th anniversary university of texas-university charter school migrant student program ut online high school k-16 education center migrant austin professional development center petex online courses thompson conference center university extension students continuing education video 100 years migrant student recognition ceremony business how to linda glessner