10/31/2010As a student with the UT Online High School, Chris Catino is able to create his own schedule. This flexibility allows him to conduct marine biology research, work as a scuba-diving instructor’s assistant, and volunteer with Meals on Wheels.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant student program online courses continuing education olli austin how to safety petex migrant video business university extension liliya spinazzola impact k-16 education center lifelong learning ut online high school thompson conference center migrant student graduation enhancement program pdc students tips informal classes top award linda glessner university of texas-university charter school 25th anniversary migrant student recognition ceremony 100 years professional development center