10/31/2010As a student with the UT Online High School, Chris Catino is able to create his own schedule. This flexibility allows him to conduct marine biology research, work as a scuba-diving instructor’s assistant, and volunteer with Meals on Wheels.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant student graduation enhancement program professional development center petroleum extension service video business university of texas-university charter school migrant student program online courses ut online high school judy ashcroft impact 25th anniversary lifelong learning migrant university extension 100 years k-16 education center tips how to informal classes petex thompson conference center linda glessner migrant student recognition ceremony olli liliya spinazzola students pdc austin continuing education