10/31/2010As a student with the UT Online High School, Chris Catino is able to create his own schedule. This flexibility allows him to conduct marine biology research, work as a scuba-diving instructor’s assistant, and volunteer with Meals on Wheels.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant professional development center utcpe lifelong learning thompson conference center 100 years petroleum extension service liliya spinazzola k-16 education center petex tips online courses pdc 25th anniversary impact migrant student recognition ceremony judy ashcroft migrant student program video informal classes ut online high school continuing education business how to university extension linda glessner university of texas-university charter school olli migrant student graduation enhancement program students