11/28/2012PDC is proud to announce a new Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam review course starting in January 2013 at the McCombs School of Business. This course is designed to help students gain the knowledge they need to successfully take and pass the CPA exam.
- Dan Comstock in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- judi camerano in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Judy Ashcroft in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
- Enrollment is open for PDC’s Spring 2014 Paralegal Certificate Program
- Meet Rich Priska, instructor for PDC’s Project Management Certificate Program
- K-16’s LUCHA ™ program helps Daniel Fabela Ramirez transfer school credit from Mexico to the U.S.
- PDC’s “Excellence in Leadership” Combines Best Practices from Business and Military Sectors
university of texas-university charter school university extension thompson conference center linda glessner judy ashcroft professional development center impact business olli migrant student graduation enhancement program liliya spinazzola migrant student recognition ceremony 25th anniversary video ut online high school austin petex how to tips continuing education lifelong learning pdc petroleum extension service migrant 100 years students online courses k-16 education center informal classes migrant student program