6/27/2010Every graduation season, the K-16 Education Center goes into overdrive to ease the way for high school seniors to graduate on time. “The phone never stops ringing starting in April up through June,” says Erin Connolly. “We often go outside our usual process to help these students."
- Dan Comstock in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- judi camerano in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Judy Ashcroft in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
- Enrollment is open for PDC’s Spring 2014 Paralegal Certificate Program
- Meet Rich Priska, instructor for PDC’s Project Management Certificate Program
- K-16’s LUCHA ™ program helps Daniel Fabela Ramirez transfer school credit from Mexico to the U.S.
- PDC’s “Excellence in Leadership” Combines Best Practices from Business and Military Sectors
informal classes students tips university extension 25th anniversary thompson conference center impact liliya spinazzola professional development center austin petex online courses 100 years migrant lifelong learning olli ut online high school k-16 education center continuing education linda glessner how to video business university of texas-university charter school pdc migrant student recognition ceremony judy ashcroft migrant student graduation enhancement program top award migrant student program