6/27/2010Every graduation season, the K-16 Education Center goes into overdrive to ease the way for high school seniors to graduate on time. “The phone never stops ringing starting in April up through June,” says Erin Connolly. “We often go outside our usual process to help these students."
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
ut online high school migrant austin how to judy ashcroft university of texas-university charter school 25th anniversary k-16 education center lifelong learning olli linda glessner students video migrant student graduation enhancement program petex university extension professional development center online courses continuing education informal classes impact 100 years tips pdc business thompson conference center migrant student recognition ceremony liliya spinazzola migrant student program petroleum extension service