2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
25th anniversary informal classes university extension lifelong learning tips judy ashcroft migrant student program how to olli impact migrant student graduation enhancement program ut online high school video 100 years migrant student recognition ceremony migrant business pdc linda glessner online courses k-16 education center petex university of texas-university charter school utcpe continuing education liliya spinazzola students petroleum extension service professional development center thompson conference center