2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
25th anniversary petroleum extension service k-16 education center judy ashcroft university extension informal classes 100 years linda glessner tips students online courses business petex migrant student graduation enhancement program video liliya spinazzola migrant student program continuing education impact lifelong learning ut online high school thompson conference center austin how to pdc professional development center university of texas-university charter school olli migrant student recognition ceremony migrant