2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
online courses 100 years 25th anniversary continuing education migrant student recognition ceremony students tips video austin informal classes olli business linda glessner petroleum extension service how to impact professional development center judy ashcroft liliya spinazzola ut online high school migrant pdc university of texas-university charter school thompson conference center petex migrant student program migrant student graduation enhancement program lifelong learning university extension k-16 education center