2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
university extension how to pdc informal classes judy ashcroft migrant student recognition ceremony impact students liliya spinazzola online courses olli 100 years continuing education thompson conference center professional development center k-16 education center migrant student program migrant student graduation enhancement program 25th anniversary video austin ut online high school petex linda glessner tips migrant university of texas-university charter school petroleum extension service lifelong learning business