2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
online courses how to migrant student recognition ceremony utcpe pdc thompson conference center students 25th anniversary petroleum extension service 100 years migrant student program liliya spinazzola lifelong learning professional development center informal classes migrant student graduation enhancement program business linda glessner university extension university of texas-university charter school impact petex judy ashcroft migrant continuing education olli tips video k-16 education center ut online high school