2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
k-16 education center video online courses liliya spinazzola thompson conference center top award university extension olli austin migrant student recognition ceremony 25th anniversary impact petex how to ut online high school continuing education tips university of texas-university charter school lifelong learning migrant student graduation enhancement program migrant student program students 100 years pdc business professional development center informal classes judy ashcroft migrant linda glessner