2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
tips video 25th anniversary students migrant student program liliya spinazzola thompson conference center pdc business university of texas-university charter school continuing education linda glessner migrant student graduation enhancement program 100 years utcpe impact online courses informal classes k-16 education center lifelong learning petroleum extension service professional development center university extension migrant migrant student recognition ceremony how to olli judy ashcroft ut online high school petex