2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
liliya spinazzola how to continuing education petroleum extension service business lifelong learning online courses pdc k-16 education center migrant student program tips university extension judy ashcroft olli austin professional development center thompson conference center ut online high school linda glessner informal classes migrant university of texas-university charter school migrant student graduation enhancement program migrant student recognition ceremony 100 years 25th anniversary video petex students impact