2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
impact 25th anniversary university extension judy ashcroft lifelong learning continuing education thompson conference center migrant student graduation enhancement program informal classes online courses ut online high school k-16 education center video linda glessner olli petroleum extension service students professional development center utcpe pdc how to migrant student recognition ceremony liliya spinazzola tips business migrant 100 years petex university of texas-university charter school migrant student program