2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
100 years linda glessner migrant liliya spinazzola university extension university of texas-university charter school petroleum extension service students ut online high school k-16 education center petex judy ashcroft business tips austin migrant student program 25th anniversary pdc informal classes how to online courses olli migrant student graduation enhancement program impact continuing education professional development center lifelong learning migrant student recognition ceremony video thompson conference center