2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant student recognition ceremony tips 25th anniversary petroleum extension service migrant liliya spinazzola video how to thompson conference center university extension online courses 100 years students olli migrant student graduation enhancement program pdc migrant student program business lifelong learning university of texas-university charter school impact judy ashcroft austin continuing education k-16 education center professional development center informal classes ut online high school petex linda glessner