2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
pdc tips business migrant student program 25th anniversary migrant student recognition ceremony olli petroleum extension service thompson conference center lifelong learning k-16 education center professional development center how to liliya spinazzola linda glessner video university extension migrant impact university of texas-university charter school students migrant student graduation enhancement program online courses judy ashcroft continuing education 100 years informal classes austin petex ut online high school