2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
university extension video tips petex impact thompson conference center k-16 education center online courses university of texas-university charter school continuing education judy ashcroft pdc business liliya spinazzola how to informal classes students austin migrant student recognition ceremony migrant migrant student graduation enhancement program linda glessner petroleum extension service ut online high school 25th anniversary migrant student program 100 years professional development center lifelong learning olli