6/27/2010Every graduation season, the K-16 Education Center goes into overdrive to ease the way for high school seniors to graduate on time. “The phone never stops ringing starting in April up through June,” says Erin Connolly. “We often go outside our usual process to help these students."
- Dan Comstock in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- judi camerano in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Judy Ashcroft in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
- Enrollment is open for PDC’s Spring 2014 Paralegal Certificate Program
- Meet Rich Priska, instructor for PDC’s Project Management Certificate Program
- K-16’s LUCHA ™ program helps Daniel Fabela Ramirez transfer school credit from Mexico to the U.S.
- PDC’s “Excellence in Leadership” Combines Best Practices from Business and Military Sectors
k-16 education center judy ashcroft liliya spinazzola olli linda glessner informal classes business video 100 years migrant student graduation enhancement program ut online high school migrant student recognition ceremony migrant student program how to continuing education pdc austin university extension thompson conference center migrant students university of texas-university charter school online courses petroleum extension service professional development center lifelong learning petex tips impact 25th anniversary