6/27/2010Every graduation season, the K-16 Education Center goes into overdrive to ease the way for high school seniors to graduate on time. “The phone never stops ringing starting in April up through June,” says Erin Connolly. “We often go outside our usual process to help these students."
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
students linda glessner pdc ut online high school university of texas-university charter school liliya spinazzola continuing education migrant student graduation enhancement program impact professional development center how to informal classes 100 years video judy ashcroft austin olli lifelong learning migrant business 25th anniversary online courses thompson conference center petroleum extension service university extension k-16 education center migrant student program petex tips migrant student recognition ceremony