6/27/2010Every graduation season, the K-16 Education Center goes into overdrive to ease the way for high school seniors to graduate on time. “The phone never stops ringing starting in April up through June,” says Erin Connolly. “We often go outside our usual process to help these students."
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
austin university extension petroleum extension service how to liliya spinazzola migrant student program students university of texas-university charter school migrant student graduation enhancement program video judy ashcroft thompson conference center 100 years ut online high school informal classes lifelong learning business k-16 education center pdc olli professional development center online courses 25th anniversary migrant impact linda glessner petex continuing education migrant student recognition ceremony tips