6/27/2010Every graduation season, the K-16 Education Center goes into overdrive to ease the way for high school seniors to graduate on time. “The phone never stops ringing starting in April up through June,” says Erin Connolly. “We often go outside our usual process to help these students."
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant student graduation enhancement program video petex 25th anniversary ut online high school utcpe pdc linda glessner continuing education thompson conference center university extension 100 years tips migrant student program liliya spinazzola how to judy ashcroft petroleum extension service impact informal classes professional development center lifelong learning university of texas-university charter school students migrant student recognition ceremony olli business k-16 education center online courses migrant