3/28/2010At UT Austin, five distinct programs make up the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI). Jerry Conn is a member of the second oldest OLLI program, UT SAGE™ ("Seminars for Adult Growth and Enrichment"). He also has the distinction of being both an OLLI instructor and student.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
liliya spinazzola tips lifelong learning austin judy ashcroft informal classes migrant student program 25th anniversary migrant student graduation enhancement program thompson conference center k-16 education center impact migrant student recognition ceremony how to professional development center students migrant olli pdc top award university of texas-university charter school video business continuing education 100 years linda glessner university extension online courses ut online high school petex