3/28/2010At UT Austin, five distinct programs make up the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI). Jerry Conn is a member of the second oldest OLLI program, UT SAGE™ ("Seminars for Adult Growth and Enrichment"). He also has the distinction of being both an OLLI instructor and student.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
liliya spinazzola migrant how to lifelong learning k-16 education center 25th anniversary continuing education migrant student program migrant student recognition ceremony impact petex 100 years pdc informal classes thompson conference center video university extension students online courses linda glessner tips olli professional development center judy ashcroft top award migrant student graduation enhancement program austin business university of texas-university charter school ut online high school