2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
university extension olli students petex pdc linda glessner continuing education 100 years migrant student program ut online high school migrant university of texas-university charter school how to video petroleum extension service professional development center liliya spinazzola business informal classes lifelong learning 25th anniversary online courses judy ashcroft k-16 education center migrant student graduation enhancement program thompson conference center impact migrant student recognition ceremony safety tips