2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
lifelong learning thompson conference center migrant student program business students migrant migrant student graduation enhancement program university of texas-university charter school university extension continuing education tips professional development center austin migrant student recognition ceremony judy ashcroft how to impact k-16 education center olli liliya spinazzola linda glessner 25th anniversary video top award pdc 100 years ut online high school online courses petex informal classes