2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant student program impact tips pdc liliya spinazzola how to professional development center video ut online high school petroleum extension service lifelong learning linda glessner 100 years migrant university of texas-university charter school continuing education migrant student recognition ceremony university extension thompson conference center students olli informal classes judy ashcroft migrant student graduation enhancement program k-16 education center online courses utcpe 25th anniversary petex business