2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
impact pdc k-16 education center judy ashcroft students informal classes video migrant student program 25th anniversary professional development center university of texas-university charter school petroleum extension service university extension online courses linda glessner utcpe liliya spinazzola olli migrant student graduation enhancement program ut online high school thompson conference center petex migrant student recognition ceremony how to continuing education migrant tips business lifelong learning 100 years