2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
continuing education petex thompson conference center university of texas-university charter school olli linda glessner video k-16 education center impact how to migrant student graduation enhancement program professional development center students lifelong learning 100 years migrant online courses liliya spinazzola business informal classes migrant student recognition ceremony university extension 25th anniversary pdc migrant student program tips judy ashcroft petroleum extension service ut online high school austin