2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
professional development center top award university extension video petex austin online courses 100 years migrant student recognition ceremony migrant ut online high school linda glessner business migrant student program judy ashcroft olli pdc students liliya spinazzola university of texas-university charter school 25th anniversary tips how to k-16 education center lifelong learning continuing education informal classes impact migrant student graduation enhancement program thompson conference center