2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
video tips migrant student graduation enhancement program online courses how to professional development center university extension pdc 100 years petroleum extension service olli thompson conference center liliya spinazzola ut online high school petex students 25th anniversary k-16 education center judy ashcroft migrant student recognition ceremony migrant student program linda glessner impact lifelong learning continuing education migrant austin university of texas-university charter school informal classes business