2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant student program 25th anniversary ut online high school professional development center university of texas-university charter school liliya spinazzola migrant student graduation enhancement program migrant continuing education online courses tips thompson conference center olli top award business linda glessner judy ashcroft lifelong learning how to petex informal classes 100 years students video university extension impact pdc k-16 education center migrant student recognition ceremony austin