2/22/2013On January 14, the university’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (UT OLLI) and the university’s School of Journalism teamed up to hold a special forum on the evolution of the current media environment in the digital age.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant austin impact liliya spinazzola informal classes judy ashcroft olli petex k-16 education center thompson conference center video business students university extension pdc migrant student graduation enhancement program professional development center online courses migrant student program university of texas-university charter school linda glessner petroleum extension service how to lifelong learning migrant student recognition ceremony continuing education 100 years 25th anniversary tips ut online high school