4/25/2013During the 2013 Migrant Student Recognition Ceremony, 40 exemplary students were honored for their academic achievements through K-16 Education Center's Migrant Student Graduation Enhancement Program.
- Dan Comstock in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- judi camerano in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Judy Ashcroft in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Enrollment is open for PDC’s Spring 2014 Paralegal Certificate Program
- Meet Rich Priska, instructor for PDC’s Project Management Certificate Program
- K-16’s LUCHA ™ program helps Daniel Fabela Ramirez transfer school credit from Mexico to the U.S.
- PDC’s “Excellence in Leadership” Combines Best Practices from Business and Military Sectors
- PDC deepens global partnership with Mexico’s Escuela de Mercadotecnia
students continuing education tips video business university of texas-university charter school migrant student program pdc safety migrant student recognition ceremony k-16 education center ut online high school university extension impact top award lifelong learning professional development center informal classes 25th anniversary how to austin linda glessner migrant olli thompson conference center 100 years online courses petex liliya spinazzola migrant student graduation enhancement program