5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
tips k-16 education center how to 100 years migrant migrant student graduation enhancement program austin lifelong learning online courses judy ashcroft university of texas-university charter school linda glessner informal classes ut online high school students university extension olli thompson conference center video pdc liliya spinazzola impact migrant student program professional development center 25th anniversary continuing education migrant student recognition ceremony petex petroleum extension service business