5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
petex lifelong learning professional development center online courses business migrant university extension tips linda glessner migrant student recognition ceremony continuing education university of texas-university charter school olli k-16 education center 100 years ut online high school utcpe 25th anniversary video migrant student program thompson conference center pdc migrant student graduation enhancement program students liliya spinazzola impact petroleum extension service informal classes how to judy ashcroft