5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
continuing education migrant student program 25th anniversary thompson conference center austin migrant student recognition ceremony petroleum extension service business petex migrant pdc liliya spinazzola impact students tips university extension judy ashcroft professional development center linda glessner olli online courses ut online high school 100 years informal classes university of texas-university charter school how to lifelong learning migrant student graduation enhancement program k-16 education center video