5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
25th anniversary migrant student program liliya spinazzola online courses university of texas-university charter school migrant student graduation enhancement program migrant student recognition ceremony business k-16 education center informal classes petex video university extension lifelong learning 100 years petroleum extension service how to tips migrant olli impact linda glessner professional development center austin students pdc ut online high school thompson conference center continuing education judy ashcroft