5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
migrant student recognition ceremony petex ut online high school informal classes continuing education k-16 education center migrant student program petroleum extension service liliya spinazzola linda glessner austin migrant 25th anniversary migrant student graduation enhancement program business university of texas-university charter school how to thompson conference center lifelong learning video students judy ashcroft 100 years impact olli professional development center pdc university extension online courses tips