5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
informal classes online courses migrant migrant student program how to tips university extension ut online high school thompson conference center professional development center judy ashcroft lifelong learning migrant student graduation enhancement program students linda glessner continuing education austin university of texas-university charter school 100 years liliya spinazzola migrant student recognition ceremony impact video olli petroleum extension service petex 25th anniversary pdc k-16 education center business