5/16/2010On May 11, 2010, CIE welcomed educators from 15 Texas school districts to our campus for a seminar on how the LUCHA program can help them increase graduation rates and decrease dropout rates for Spanish-speaking English language learners.
- PDC offers Emotional Intelligence Certificate Program
- UEX Evening Courses Help ESL Student Saleh Alghamdi Prepare for Graduate School
- PDC’s Jennifer LeBaron on the importance of strong communications in the workplace – and in life
- Dream, Dare, Do. Central Texas’s Future Medical School
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
university extension lifelong learning online courses continuing education austin informal classes migrant 100 years how to pdc business tips olli petroleum extension service video judy ashcroft migrant student recognition ceremony ut online high school 25th anniversary thompson conference center petex students liliya spinazzola k-16 education center impact migrant student program university of texas-university charter school migrant student graduation enhancement program linda glessner professional development center