8/11/2010CIE's Professional Development Center offers "Nineteen Strategies for Successful Leaders," a one-day class to help managers achieve greater success through building trust, developing a high-performing team and improving communication.
- Dan Comstock in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- judi camerano in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Judy Ashcroft in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
- Enrollment is open for PDC’s Spring 2014 Paralegal Certificate Program
- Meet Rich Priska, instructor for PDC’s Project Management Certificate Program
- K-16’s LUCHA ™ program helps Daniel Fabela Ramirez transfer school credit from Mexico to the U.S.
- PDC’s “Excellence in Leadership” Combines Best Practices from Business and Military Sectors
petroleum extension service liliya spinazzola migrant student graduation enhancement program lifelong learning 100 years k-16 education center continuing education olli linda glessner business online courses pdc migrant student recognition ceremony informal classes how to austin migrant student program thompson conference center 25th anniversary petex judy ashcroft students university of texas-university charter school professional development center video tips university extension ut online high school impact migrant