11/28/2012PDC is proud to announce a new Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam review course starting in January 2013 at the McCombs School of Business. This course is designed to help students gain the knowledge they need to successfully take and pass the CPA exam.
- Dan Comstock in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- judi camerano in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- Judy Ashcroft in Jeff Treichel named Interim Executive Director of Continuing and Innovative Education
- PDC’s FranklinCovey® workshop helps Josh Pannell prioritize his work life
- Enrollment is open for PDC’s Spring 2014 Paralegal Certificate Program
- Meet Rich Priska, instructor for PDC’s Project Management Certificate Program
- K-16’s LUCHA ™ program helps Daniel Fabela Ramirez transfer school credit from Mexico to the U.S.
- PDC’s “Excellence in Leadership” Combines Best Practices from Business and Military Sectors
tips judy ashcroft olli university of texas-university charter school impact 100 years how to online courses business pdc migrant migrant student graduation enhancement program ut online high school video linda glessner continuing education migrant student program migrant student recognition ceremony professional development center petex top award lifelong learning informal classes liliya spinazzola university extension 25th anniversary austin students thompson conference center k-16 education center